FLURRIOUS! SNOW GOLF TOURNAMENT
Saturday, January 21, 2012 10:00AM – 2:00PM
Cost: $5 per golfer - $10 per team
TO SIGN-UP, Contact Dave Hoover @ 838-1249, x19 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Snow Golf Rules: “HAVE FUN!!”
- Game Play
- 4 hole course
- Hole distances will be 110 yards to 220 yards
- Golfers will play two rounds for an 8 hole total score
- Two player teams using “Best Ball” format to earn one score per hole. (Max. 8 strokes per hole)
- Teams will be paired for honor scoring.
- Only 4 clubs allowed per team. (Steel shaft recommended due to cold temperatures). If using a putter as one of your clubs, any shaft is okay. BOPC Golf will provide a selection of clubs for those who do not wish to use their own.
- Color platform tennis balls (provided by BOPC Golf) will be used. If lost a $2 replacement fee must be paid for your team to continue.
- Mark your own ball in an identifiable manner. Play your own ball.
- Players may create/build a “Tee” (out of snow) on the tee box only.
- Winter rules are in effect. You may lift, clean and place ball back down. Ball must be placed within 1 foot of original lie no closer to the hole.
- Poles with flag identifies each green / hole.
- NO Grooving or Trenching of snow to form ball channel is allowed.
- Holes themselves will be 32” in diameter marked by a hula-hoop.
- Final score tie-breaker will be closest to the pin shoot-out once all teams have completed the last hole.
- Each team will select one player.
- All selected players will hit at the same time & closest to the hole wins the tie.
All other standard PGA golfing regulations apply.
In case of any Disagreements, ALL decisions by the BOPC Golf are final.